I am so proud of my neighbors!
I was in Florida and heading toward the airport when the episode aired. Just saw it now.
The Shine kids are adorable! (Larry told me the producer, Bridget, knew what colors would look good on the girls and he was right. She nailed it. They put Henry, the oldest, in Nantucket Reds. Love it.) I think Halle, their oldest daughter, is just stunning.
I found a clip from the show. If that doesn't work, this might. If I can find the whole episode I'll post a link. Heart wrenching, people. My mom and I sniffled through the entire program. (Here's the preview.)
You know what?
Oprah can be pretty damn cool.
(I actually realized this in South Africa, where it also airs, but wouldn't admit it.)
I've had people from all over the country email me since this aired. I guess they Googled me and found my article. Everyone wants to get in touch with Larry. Some want tips about adoption, others just want to cheer him on.
Such a cute family.
I've never been much of a babysitter (Larry brought this to my attention several times during our interview), but I can always start late, right?
Right...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment